School Manager - https://school.ccssvm.com
Client App - https://client.ccssvm.com
District Manager - https://district.ccssvm.com/
Support Knowledge Base - https://support.identakid.com/
Support Videos - https://support.identakid.com/videos/
PowerSchool API Q&As - https://support.identakid.com/knowledgebase/powerschool-api-qa/
Device Drivers - https://support.identakid.com/troubleshooting/downloads-device-drivers/
Preloaded List Walk-through - https://support.identakid.com/getting-started/pre-loaded-list-walk-through/
User Guides - https://doc.identakid.com/
4.0 Walk-through - https://support.identakid.com/getting-started/4-0-walk-through/
Store - https://visitormanagement.identakid.com/shop/
Equipment Warranty - https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/policies/
Return and Exchange Policy - https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/policies/
Schedule an Appointment for IT Support - https://visitormanagement.identakid.com/appointments/
Monthly Webinars - https://identakid.com/school-visitor-management/webinars/
National Office: 1-800-890-1000
IT Department: 1-800-890-1000 Option 2
Orders Department: 1-800-1000 Option 3
Sales Department: 1-800-890-1000 Option 4
Please ensure that you are logged in as an administrator on the computer running Ident-A-Kid ‘s Visitor Management software. Inadequate rights on a regular account could play a part in the issues.
If you are running the system as a kiosk, make sure to be logged in the station Kiosk User to keep your systems data secure.
If you find your Dymo printer is not working, there are several troubleshooting steps you can go through:
Is the power on?
• Try unplugging your printer from the main power source (the wall outlet), then unplug from computer. After waiting 30seconds, plug in and look for a blue light on the front of the printer.
-Print a test page
• Right click your Start menu and click Settings, then click Devices
• Locate and right click on your DYMO printer.
• Select Printer Properties then click Print Test Page.
-Check Default Settings If the problem persist after using the solutions above, try changing the settings listed below:
• Go to Default Settings
• Click Badge Printing and make sure Print Label is selected for the Printing option.
• Remain in the Badge Printing section and make sure you have the correct Paper Size selected.
• Select IDK Labels if you’re printing Visitor Labels.
• Select Hall Pass if you’re printing Tardy Passes.
What if you could have your check in station start automatically, in full screen, when you start your PC? You can! Using the download below you can set your station to:
After you download the file you need to copy it to the Windows Startup folder.
You are all set! Now when Windows starts your check-in station will also start in full screen and with the start menu and taskbar hidden.